Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Virtual White Board
SMART Board Resources
- Find online tutorials, classroom exchange, and more.
Tech Steps Lessons
Modified by Cabell County Teachers and Instructional Coaches.
- Free online community for classroom teachers that contains lessons for the virtual white board in a format called a flip chart. These are added to constantly by members of the website. Once on the website, click Members and Getting Started to see a Video Overview of the website or click Resources and Lessons or Resource Packs to see the many items that are available.
- Free downloadable software that allows you to record anything that you do on your computer screen and play it back like a video.
- Full of information on every subject for technology use.
WVDE Resources for Technology
- Multiple external websites are linked that contain prepared lessons for use on the Virtual White Board.
Resources for Digital Stories
- Multiple web sites for Digital Story telling, including tutorials, photos, etc.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"